Here are some of my favorite stocking stuffers! They’re inexpensive, gender-neutral, and lots of fun! These choices are aimed for the preschool- early elementary crowd.
1) Fun Flavored Lip Balms! There are lots of great flavors out there, and what better way to keep your kids’ lips moisturized during the winter? I recommend buying a large pack and diving them up between all the stockings.
Hershey’s 7-pack of Lip Balms, $14.99
2) Travel Games! Small-sized games are great for playing in the car or taking on trips.
Travel Guess Who? $11.94
3) Milk Straws- Drink through these straws to make your plain milk more fun and tasty!
Milk Magic Straws, $13.49 for 24 straws in 4 flavors
4) Novelty Pens- I used to use all sorts of weird pens when I was a server back in college. So. Much. Fun.
Gummy Bear Pen, $5.02
5) A Creative Pencil Sharpener– for making homework time a little bit cooler
Nose Pencil Sharpener, $3.80
6) Temporary Tattoos– Because they’re fun, that’s why!
Despicable Me Temporary Tattoos, 24 tattoos for $1.49
7) Simple Magic Tricks– This one is for the slightly older crowd. Magic tricks give kids a chance to take pride in learning a “secret” that they can amaze people with. They really take pride in being able to do something others can’t figure out! Magic tricks are a fun learning experience!
Stop Lights Card Trick, $4.00
8) A Classic Kaleidoscope- They’re relaxing and inspiring. I love kaleidoscopes.
Classic Tin Kaleidoscope, $7.91
9) Jelly Belly Jelly Beans – My mom still puts these in my stocking stuffers every year, and I always look forward to them.
Jelly Belly, 7 oz bag $5.55
10) Pretend Dinosaur Fossil– After you find all the pieces, you have to figure out how they go together, then you can display the dinosaur bones wherever you like! This is a great intro to archeology, and would be super fun for kids.
Dinosaur Fossil, $9.99
That’s all for now! Enjoy!!!